Deaf adults RU database (PhD project J. van Emmerik)
investigation of the acquisition of Dutch by deaf Dutch adults (late L1/early L2) and comparison to hearing Turkish and Moroccan-Arabic L2-learners of Dutch (late L2) on morphosyntactic aspects.
- 46 deaf Dutch adults
- 38 hearing Turkish adults
- 24 hearing Moroccan adults
- 10 Dutch controls
- males: 22 deaf + 31 Turkish/Moroccan
- females: 24 deaf + 31 Turkish/Moroccan
- Test: standardized C-test Instaptoets Anderstalige Volwassenen (IAV); coded and processed in SPSS
- Writing task The Frog Story: recorded and stored in ScriptLog (Holmquist), data coded and processed in Excel and SPSS
- Link to dataset at TLA: https://hdl.handle.net/1839/00-97AF29EA-877D-422A-BAF7-25FA269351A6
- 2 GB
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.