ADHD and SLI corpus UvA database (PhD project E. Parigger)
to compare the language and executive functioning profiles of children with ADHD to children with SLI and TD children.
- 26 Dutch children with ADHD
- 19 Dutch children with SLI
- 22 children Dutch controls
- ages between 7 and 8 years
- 80% male, 20% female
- intelligence within normal ranges
- Tests: Sentence repetition task; Non-Word repetition task; Frog story narratives, processed in SPSS on morphological, syntactic and pragmatic measures; Children’s Communicative Check-list II; CANTAB EF tasks for executive functioning
- Link to dataset at TLA: https://hdl.handle.net/1839/00-2766F32F-4305-4F13-A02C-F4A8F5216425
- 4 GB (67 recordings)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.